Last week’s poll asked the question: Which song best represents the No Ordinary Tour of 1993. This, of course, is part of a larger set of questions about which songs represents Duran Duran tours. So far we have the following results:
- Paper Gods – Pressure Off
- All You Need Is Now – All You Need Is Now
- Red Carpet Massacre – Night Runner
- Astronaut – Sunrise
- Pop Trash – Hallucinating Elvis
- Ultra Chrome Latex and Steel Tour – Electric Barbarella
Last week’s question yielded some interesting results. Sometimes, we need one song that clearly is the winner as the vast majority of votes are there. Other times, it is between two songs. This time, three songs emerged with significant number of votes: Ordinary World, Too Much Information and Save a Prayer. Because there were three songs that got a lot of votes, I decided to ask a second version of this question with just these three songs. Which one out of those three best represents the No Ordinary Tour?