It is party time!!! Well, it is almost party time! That’s right, tonight is our Dancing on the Valentine Party! The purpose of tonight is super simple! It is to break the feeling the “winter marches on” feeling, to celebrate Duran Duran and to have fun!!! What could be better than that!?! I know that I’m really looking forward to it as real life has been a lot tiring and stressful as of late. We hope that you, too, are looking forward to it and ready to have some fun!!!
Onto the details! This is an online party! That means you don’t have to travel anywhere or brave winter winter to get to the festivities! You can enjoy it from your own house or from wherever you can get the internet. How do you attend the party? Simple! You do two easy things.
- You tune into the playlist that we will be making public and starting at 8 pm Central/6 pm Pacific on the Daily Duranie YouTube channel, which you can find here. The idea is simple. We all watch the same things at the same time then we chat, laugh, squee and whatever else seems appropriate at the time.
- The conversation part of the party will be taking place on the Daily Duranie message board, which you can get to here! Once there, if you haven’t already registered, do that. Then, scroll to the bottom of the board to see the “SHOUTBOX” area. This is where the live chatting will take place! Make sense?
Now, it wouldn’t be a Daily Duranie party without a drink for the night! Our very timely drink is called “Valentine Stones”. The ingredients are super simple: Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Lime over ice. We recommend making and drinking this throughout the night (You all know that we will be!). The drink, in fact, could be consumed while playing tonight’s Dancing on the Valentine Drinking Game!
Dancing on the Valentine Drinking Game Rules!
Take one sip of the beverage of your choice (alcoholic or not) when you see any of the following in the videos that we put together!
- Any dorky dance moves/dancing
- Any references to sex
- JoSi moments
- DoJo moments
- Roger twirls his stick (drum stick, people…get your mind out of the gutter!)
- Nick takes a picture
- John claps
- Simon plays an instrument (his voice doesn’t count here, people. We don’t want people to actually die playing the game!)
- The color RED is shown
- The color PINK is shown
- One of the band members uses the word “LOVE” in a song or interview
- Anyone in the video is seen drinking
- A party is shown
I recommend printing the drinking game list or writing it down so it is right in front while you watch! That said, I’m sure that we will all be reminding each other while we watch and party together tonight!
I think that covers it! If you have any questions between now and party time, feel free to ask away on the Event Page from our Facebook Page, which you can get to here!
Now, I better make sure I have enough vodka to get me through the night! Looking forward to being with all of you later!