Well, people of the world….we’ve made it to March. I am pretty sure that I’m not the only one spying the ending date of this week knowing that at least for us here in California, it will mark a year since we entered lockdown.
I can’t say I am celebrating. It is one hell of an anniversary, that is for sure, though.
So, let’s just think about better things, shall we?
- Played at The Forum in Montreal (1984)
- Last Day on Earth released in Japan (2000)
- Bei Incubai, an exhibition of Nick’s photography, premiered in London (2013)
- John appeared on Saturday Superstore (1986)
- Simon appeared on High Altitude on BB2 in UK (2009)
- Played at Sevens Stadium in Dubai (2012)
- Appeared on Northwest Afternoon in Seattle (2005)
- The British Music Experience opened at the O2 in London (2009)
- Played at the Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas (1995)
- Played in Moscow at the first BraVo awards for International Music Professionals (2018)
- First video album released (1983) (and was on backorder for MONTHS….)
- TV Mania album released (2013)
- Played at the Rum Runner, opening for the band Fashion (1980)
- Filmed One Night Only ITV in London (2011)
- The Reflex named International Hit of the Year at the Ivor Novello awards (1985)
- American Top 40 featured Ordinary World at Number 1 (1993)
- Band announced that the parted ways from Hollywood Records (2001)
Wear a mask, wash your hands, don’t touch your face, and take care of one another. -R